Facebook Status Page 1

Facebook Status :

  • The only things in life you regret, are the risks that you didn’t take.
  • Age does not protect us from love, But love to some extent protects us from age.
  • A happy marriage has in it all the pleasures of friendships, all the enjoyment of sense and reason and indeed all the sweets of life.
  • True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.
  • The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart.
  • I want you in every way. I want you to be with me every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day.
  • I’m tired of missing you, I just want you right here by my side.
  • Valentine’s Day money-saving tip: Break up on Feb 13th, get back together on the 15th ;)
  • Valentines Day is so fake. If you love someone, you’ll treat him/her special every day. Not once out of 365 days.
  • Valentines Day = Single Awareness Day
  • Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. Happy Valentine’s Day
  • My every movement spent with you is diamond for me. I love you my Valentine.
  • Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever. BE My Valentine
  • A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you.
  • What the heart gives away is never gone. It is kept in the hearts of others.
  • Real love stories never have endings.
  • The best feelings are those that have no words to describe them.
  • In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.
  • People who are sensible about love are incapable of it.
  • A good wife always forgives her husband when she’s wrong.
♦♦ End ♦♦

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More