Harvard Penthouse Forum

Let me preface this by saying that I am a Bostonian, born and bred, and I went to college in my hometown. That'll make the story easier.
Charlotte stood there for a minute, then decided to make my night the best I've ever had.

Anyways, so I started dating a girl at Harvard my freshman year by the name of Charlotte. She and I had gone to high school together but never really got involved until we both got to college. She had dated my best friend for a while though, so I had considered her off limits. After my friend and I had a falling out, I thought it would be good revenge to go after her. It worked, and she and I were an item within a month. Oh, I should also mention this...she was a freak in the bed.

This girl was wild beyond anything I had ever experienced. It was not unusual for me to wake up in the morning to see blonde hair bobbing up and down in my lap as she sucked me off before class. She even once jerked me off under the desk in the front row of a 200 person lecture. At any rate, this story isn't about that.
After dating Charlotte for a while, I found out that she was good friends with my former best friend's little sister, Brittany. Brittany had had a thing for me back in high school, but beyond a bunch of hugging and the occasional grope, we never really acted on it, seeing as she was my best friend's little sister. If there's one thing you need to know now, it's this: Charlotte hated her ex, my former best friend, and Brittany's brother. She hated him so much that it actually always shocked me how she would talk about him. She laughed about how me getting with her was a form of revenge, but she wanted to take it a step further. Of her own accord, she suggested that I fuck Brittany.

We had a plan set up where we'd get Brittany drunk at a house party, and then I'd turn on all my charm and take advantage of her old flame for me. We put it into action one Saturday night, and just to make it perfect, Charlotte and I staged a fight and she left, leaving me free to go after Brittany. About an hour after she left, I found myself upstairs in my room undressing Brittany and marvelling at this girl's natural DDs. After a bit of making out and foreplay, Brittany sat me down on the edge of the bed and gave me a mind-blowing blowjob, which ended with me cumming in her mouth and her swallowing it all. She then stayed down there and sucked me back to full hardness so I could fuck her. I put on a condom and we started going at it.
Apparently, we were up there for a really long time.
The original plan called for wham, bam, thank you ma'am, and Charlotte would come back in an hour and a half so we could laugh about this. However, when Charlotte came back, Brittany and I were still getting busy. Charlotte walks into my room, and Brittany and I freeze. I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but Brittany starts freaking out and apologizing and saying that she didn't know why she was doing...well, me.

Charlotte stood there for a minute, then decided to make my night the best I've ever had. She locked the door, started taking off her clothes, and calmed Brittany down and got her to resume our activities. So in the end I ended up fucking not only my gorgeous blonde girlfriend, but also my former best friend's smoking hot brunette little sister, and let me say, you have not truly experienced life unless you've come in one girl's mouth while the other is licking your balls. That was, bar none, the best night of my life.

1 comments:

If this is a true story, then you just fucking won at life.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More